Thursday, April 4, 2013

Hollywood executive baffled to discover scripts contain words



          LOS ANGELES, CA - Renowned film executive, Mark Stuebenmuyer, made a surprise discovery on Wednesday while driving in his Toyota Prius:
"When I was looking at an email from one of our screenwriters, I accidentally spilled my double, skinny soy latte on my lap," says Stuebenmuyer, "When I looked back at my phone there was this weird jumble of words."
          Apparently the stunned exec had accidentally opened a script attachement and stumbled upon a series of word groupings. Since the words ran longer than 140 characters, local scientist have been unable to identify their meanings.

LA Headline News will continue to cover this breaking story as it unfolds.

UPDATE:
        LOS ANGELES, CA - An anonymous screenwriting source has as identified the word groupings as "sentences and paragraphs."
        When asked to comment, a perplexed Stebenmuyer said "Huh.  How about that."

No comments:

Post a Comment